Covert MP6 Black 40 Invisible
- Adjustable 3/5/8 MP resolution
- Color viewer
- Trigger intervals 1 sec - 60 min
- Pictures or Video
- Date,time, temp and moon phase stamp
- Video resolution of 640x480
- Adjustable PIR ( low,med,hi)
- 1-3 photo burst
- Operates on 4 or 8 AA batteries
- 28 infrared LED's
- 40 ft Flash Range
The Covert MP6 is your standard, no-frills trail camera. As you may have read in the Covert MP6 Review, this camera has red glow infrared flash, great battery life and easy operation.
Having a 1.3 second trigger speed and a 5 second recovery time make the detection circuit middle of the road. The detection zone is quite wide and long, think 60-70 feet, make the camera capable of covering a large area.
Throw in 8 AA Lithium batteries and forget about it. A year of battery life would not be unexpected.